We have noticed since we launched that there are always multiple entries for a story in our analytics. Any changes that affect the url create a new entry, but we've also seen multiple url entries even when there are no changes to the url. We just started using a new analytics platform, Parsely, and they suggested that a fix would be having a canonical URL that directs all the pages to would solve this issue. We'd have better data about the use of our content if everything pointed to the same canonical url.
Submitted this as a feature request and adding it here to get support.
Customer support service by UserEcho