1. Allow Description and Byline field to display under video assets that are inserted into stories, similar to how photo assets placed into story text displays the Caption and Byline fields (this may be being addressed). Currently video assets that are placed into stories do not display the Description for Byline fields, giving readers no context to tee them up about what they are about to watch.
2. Allow an option to display a caption and byline under a story asset's Cover Art.
3. Allow an option to display a caption and byline under a photo that's placed inline into a story, and the "Presentation" is set to "Parallax."
4. For photo assets whose presentation is set to "Showcase," allow these assets to display at the "Showcase" width when placed inline into stories (they currently do not). Alternatively, add a "Showcase" option to the "Presentation" tab under "Inline display properties" that are available when a photo asset is placed inline into a story. This would allow a presentation width that's essentially between the "Full" (default) and the "Full Bleed" options.
5. Find a way to allow photographs to display side-by-side when placed in-line into text. For example, it would be cool if 2-3 photographs could display side-by-side the full width of the browser window. We're able to fudge this by creating a triptych in Photoshop (you can see an example of how we've done this by scrolling down toward the bottom of this story) but it would be quicker to be able to do this inside Blox.
These options would give us more flexibility and enhance online displays.
Customer support service by UserEcho