Nailed yet RE scrolling. I've issued a ticket to resolve this. We'll try to have a fix out soon!
Hi Keri -- 5 minute increment has been our default for a number of years so I'm nervous to make that change, however, this community board is the perfect place to hopefully get some feedback from others.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Keri! I'm taking a look now and it appears to be limited to a single business result on mobile. Is that what you're seeing?
I'm inquiring internally to see if this is intended and if we can apply a fix.
We have a custom property for disabling this per business coming next week but it sounds like you might prefer to shut them all off globally. Is this correct?
Hi Kyle -- we're still evaluating this and working through some possibilities. Thanks for your patience!
We are very close to making an announcement. Thanks again for your patience!
Kyle -- we've been considering type-ahead functionality in the business directory search panel. This would still require opening business directory from the calendar admin but it's meant to help query a business quickly. Would that solve this issue?
We are still working hard on offering sites the option to unblock EU/EEA traffic that Christine mentioned before. We hope to roll this out in 1-2 weeks. We'll make an announcement once available.
Thanks for your patience!
I've got an Idea ticket started which will require dev input before proceeding to feature / scheduling. I'll let you know if there are any changes or issues as we go through this evaluation process.
Thanks for your patience, Preston!
Before I can create this feature request I'll need to better define the requirements. I envision this workflow but welcome your feedback:
1) Similar to existing Email Templates, a new email template 'approve-order' would be added.
2) Creating a new 'approve-order' template will not erase the 'default'.
3) "Notifications" settings in Publications & categories would now include "Approve order email template" setting.
4) Assigning a custom 'approve-order' email template will have to happen at the Publication and/or Category level similar to existing Email Templates.
5) Depending on the pub/cat a user has purchased, the corresponding Email Template will generate in the "Approve an order" pop-up.
6) Recipients/Sender/Subject/External ID and Message can still be overridden by the admin.
Customer support service by UserEcho